May 13, 2009

Sumsion Family

So far I am loving this year...

I get to find new locations, challenge myself everyday, meet new people and gain new friends.  Thank you EVERYONE for such an amazing year so far. 

Like always I had a wonderful time getting to know the Sumsions. I would have to say that this is the photo session I laughed the most. I had these cute little chil'ns telling me knock-knock jokes. 

Knock- knock
whos there? 
Bananas..
Bananas who?
(repeat a couple time)
and end with Orange you glad I didn't say Bananas.

Now I know all you have heard this before but the way this cute little guy said bananas made me giggle so much!!


1


3


5


4


6


2

Thanks Sumsion Family for making me laugh so hard!

2 comments:

Kim said...

You are REALLY GOOD!

julie said...

Random thought for the day. I always love you photos and you get better and better every day. I LOVE what you are doing with your logo. I know you still want to change it but what you are doing looks VERY professional and classy. I still promise to help you one day...