March 25, 2010

Bubbles

While some of my other work is being processed I thought I would share this fun shoot I did with my neighbor Amy a couple weeks ago. I had to capture "time and space" so I thought it would be fun to do shots in a bathtub with bubbles. These were some of my fav. and I wish I could show you the one I choose for my class, but its on film and I don't have a way to scan it in right now but I love how some of these tuned out.

11

9

8

10

12

5

17

2

16

7

6

13

4

3

15

14

1

Thanks Amy for being such a good sport and being so FREAKING gorgeous!!


5 comments:

Jake and Danielle said...

Kristina, these are so cute and very creative. thats why i love your work cause you hace such fun ideas. it was so good to see you guys at walmart today. congrats again that is so awesome.

Gina said...

These are so fun! I love the one of her showing her toes! So cute!

Kayla said...

Okay...so I am Amys sister...we have met a couple times....you did an amazing job!! I love them! You are very talented and they look so good! :)

Carly said...

Wow Kristina...I've said it many times...I LOVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY. It makes it easy when you have someone as beautiful as Amy to photograph:)

RaEStoCo said...

What fun projects! They are all awesome for your portfolio! You're so talented!