April 5, 2010

NEW 10x10 ALBUMS.....



I am so excited to introduce these albums. I have been on the hunt for a good company that will do a fabulous job and not charge an arm and a leg. These albums are available to anyone of my clients and come in "all the glitz and glamour" wedding package that I have available.

All albums are professionally printed and bound using high quality papery and linen(comes in package)/leather covers. All prints are cut and bonded prior to binding so that they lie flat when the book is opened. I have several templates to choose from and the covers come in several colors to give your wedding album a unique look.




Here is a book I put together for my showroom. Let me know what you think. :)

1

4

2

5

3

6

7

8

9

10

2 comments:

Natalie Greer said...

Wow great job Kristina! That is my beautiful sister. :)

Natalie Greer said...

my favorite photos are when they are walking out of the temple (4 pictures) at the top. it's like you captured a little 10 sec piece of time. i love it.